Learn a step by step guide on how to pair your phone with WhatsApp Desktop, There are steps to access the app from your computer or device, either from your browser or by using the WhatsApp Desktop client. this I as simple as ABC.
How to pair your phone with WhatsApp Desktop
1. Open WhatsApp. You can either:
- Click this link to download and install WhatsApp on your computer.
- Open WhatsApp Web on your browser.
2. When prompted, use the QR scanner within WhatsApp to scan it.
3. Do this by, opening WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android, in the Chats screen More options WhatsApp Web.
- On iPhone, go to Settings WhatsApp Web
Log out of Desktop from WhatsApp
- Go to WhatsApp on your phone Settings or Menu.
- Tap WhatsApp WebLog out from all devices Log out.
How to Install and Use Whatsapp on BlueStacks
1. Download BlueStacks Emulator Software via BlueStacks on your PC and install it.
2 Enable the Google PlayStore in BlueStacks
3. Download and Install Whatsapp Messenger on your PC from Google Play Store.
4. Enter your Whatsapp phone number
5. Activate Whatsapp with the activation code sent as SMS to your mobile number
6. If you believe someone has scanned your QR code and has access to your account via WhatsApp Web, use the instructions above to log out of all your active web sessions in WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
Note: If you’re unable to scan the QR code, ensure that the main camera on your phone is functioning properly. If the camera isn’t able to auto-focus, is blurry or broken, you may not be able to scan the barcode. Currently, there’s no other way of logging into WhatsApp on your desktop.
How to turn on desktop notifications
If you want to turn on desktop notifications:
- Click Turn on desktop notifications
- A box will pop up asking you to allow notifications. Click Allow
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”