The new University of Adelaide Global Leaders is pleased to invite eligible candidates to apply for University of Adelaide Global Leaders scholarship 2021 Program for students commencing in 2021 only. This scholarship is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Meanwhile, the 2021 University of Adelaide Global Leaders award is highly competitive awards that reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework international students who have demonstrated academic excellence in previous studies.
Eligible Nationality: Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand).
Level of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Access Mode: Available Online
Host Nationality: University of Adelaide, Australia
Successful Students will get the following rewards:
1. The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
2. The grants provide a tuition fee waiver of the program value for the duration indicated in the Award letter for study at the University of Adelaide.
3. The grants do not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books, and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.
Eligibility For University of Adelaide Global Leaders scholarship
The following eligibility criteria will be considered;
The selection process for the 2021 University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarships is competitive, with academic achievement forming the main basis for scholarship selection. As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants who have achieved an academic level on par with the following:
For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR it’s equivalent
For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR it’s equivalent
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these endowments:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to the successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized Awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Ph.D. programs
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded programs.
The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are:
1. IELTS(International English Language Testing System) – Academic Test
2. TOEFL– internet-based and paper-based
3. Pearson Test of English– Academic
4. CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
How to apply for the University of Adelaide scholarship
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.
University of Adelaide Scholarship Deadline
The submission of application closes by 31/12/2021
FIRST Half 2021 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2021
Eligible applicants will be notified by 11/01/2020
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2020
SECOND Half 2021 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by 30/04/2021
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2020
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2020