Applications are currently available for United Nations Children’s Fund Internship Programme 2020. The internship program offers students who are eligible for the opportunity to acquire unique direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work.
Eligible Nationality: All countries nationals are eligible to apply for the program
Successful interns will be paid a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses and a one-time lump sum as a contribution towards travel and visa costs if applicable, subject to availability of funding.
Eligibility Requirements For United Nations Children’s Fund Internship Programme 2020
To be eligible for the program, you must satisfy the following requirements;
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
2. Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish.
3. Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
4. Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office.
5. Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
6. Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
7. Additional consideration will be given to any past professional experience.
How to Apply for Unicef internship 2020
Note: All applications must be submitted through the online e-recruitment system. Meanwhile, candidates who are eligible and interested in the internship program must fill in the appropriate application form. To see the internship application procedure please visit the official website of the internship
Application Deadline: Varies
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on United Nations Children’s Fund Internship Programme 2020, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”