Orange Knowledge Programme 2020-2021 is open for suitably qualified applicants who are eligible. It is a Scholarship Programme funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It is therefore targeted at professionals from selected countries who, after their studies in the Netherlands, will be able to further develop and strengthen the organizations at which they work.
Eligibility for Orange Knowledge Programme
- You have to be a national of one of the OKP countries listed here.
- You must be employed at the time of the application and also your employer must provide an employer statement.
Note:: Meanwhile, there are some selected focus areas for each country, applications that fall within the focus areas of your country are prioritized when the scholarships are assigned. So please check these areas before you proceed with writing your motivation letter.
Requirements for Orange Knowledge Programme 2020-2021
Applicants must provide the following requirements for the Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship. Applicants must provide;
1. Employer statement
2. Government statement (if
3. Admission letter of your Supervisor
4. Copy of passport
5. Possible other documents. The system will inform the candidate which documents are required
Application Procedure for orange knowledge Programme 2020-2021
Meanwhile, to complete this application, you need to upload:
- color copy of official diplomas or certificates of all previous education (secondary and university level and other relevant courses )
- copies of the corresponding lists of marks – transcripts of records
- CV with a detailed description of your work experience
- letter of motivation of approximately 150-250 words. Please use the Europass format to complete your CV.
- Internationally recognized certificate of proficiency in the English language (e.g. IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge CAE of FCE)
- color copy of ID or passport
The 3 candidate application rounds for individual scholarships are:
- 5 February-24 March (all short course and master’s programmes)
- 13 May-30 June (all short course and master’s programme’s with a 12-month duration)
- 2 September-13 October (short course only)
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”