LIUC PhD programs in Management, Finance, and Accounting in Italy-Applications are currently inviting eligible candidates of Italian and non-Italian students to apply for LIUC PhD programs in Management, Finance, and Accounting in Italy. The program, however, allows PhD level program(s) in the field of Finance, Management Science, Accounting, Economics, Public Administration, Industrial Engineering, Environment taught at Carlo Cattaneo
2. Management Science
5. Public Administration
6. Industrial Engineering
The scholarship program is available for Italian and Non-Italian Nationals. (International students)
The University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC will provide scholarships and tuition waivers for the entire three-year duration of the Ph.D. Program. The opportunities are renewed annually upon verification of the conditions specified in the Regulations of the Ph.D. Program in terms of applicants’ performance.
1. To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
2. Applications are received from candidates who hold a Laurea Magistrale or equivalent foreign academic degree (Master of Arts, Master of Sciences), or who expects to achieve such qualification by 31 October 2020 in areas mentioned above.
3. Applications from candidates holding degrees in areas other than those listed above, but whose education and experience demonstrate knowledge of the subjects of the Program will be considered and assessed by the Admission Panel.
4. Candidates are also expected to provide the following requirements;
5. A Master’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification and must have 1 – 4 years of Research Experience.
6. Must have a good knowledge of English with an English language certificate (TOEFL/IELTS). Fluent level of English is required.
How to Apply for LIUC PhD programs in Management
Candidates who are eligible and interested in the program must fill in the appropriate application form. To see the scholarship application procedure please visit the official website of the scholarship
Application Deadline: 29 May 2020 at 17:00 CEST
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”