LakePoint Sports is pleased to invite eligible athletes to apply for their precious Champion Scholarship program. The student who is athletes and also has graduated high school in 2020, and is applying for college or university for further education can get an excellent opportunity to win funds for their higher studies.
However, the annual LakePoint Champion scholarship initiative is aimed at financially helping the student-athletes at any college or university they attend in the United States. All applications are, therefore, to be submitted before the deadline for this program.
About LakePoint Sports C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N.S/Lakepoint Champion Scholarship
C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N.S stands for the moral and value of LakePoint Sports. C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N.S. full form is Collaboration, Humility, Action-oriented, Mindfulness, Positivity, Integrity, Ownership mentality, Nice, S. LakePoint understands the importance of sports and education for a successful future. It aims to create amazing future athletes to represent the nation in the future.
Application Deadline: August, 1st
$1,000 will be awarded to one female and one male student-athlete that will go towards their 2020 Tuition, Room and Board, or Books.
Therefore, applicants must Meet the following to be eligible for the grant; The applicant must,
- Be Legal citizen of the United States.
- Be Candidates applying for the scholarship must be a High school senior who graduated in 2020.
- Have participated in LakePoint Sports.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from their coach, athletic director, school counselor or teacher.
- Applicants must not have received any other scholarship to college or university.
The following are required for admissions:
- Updated resume with Applicant’s full name, DOB, contact number, address, email, zip code, etc. is needed.
- High School Name, address, city, state, and zip is required.
- Acceptance letter from the college you have applied
- GPA score of the previous year.
- List of any extracurricular activities Sports, Clubs, Community Organizations, Teams, etc.
- Letter of Recommendation(s) from respective high school teacher should be attached with the application.
- Proof of participation on LifePoint campus (Picture, a signed document from a coach, camp or tournament roster, or camp or tournament receipt should be attached with application)
- Applicants must submit an essay of 300 words describing 1 of the LifePoint values that applicants found useful for their athletic career.
- All the documents must be submitted in PDF format.
How to Apply
Meanwhile, to apply for this changing scholarship program, eligible applicants must complete the LakePoint Sports Scholarship Application Form.
Note: All the details and the supporting documents should be adequately submitted to be considered for the grant. Inadequate details will lead to rejection of the application.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM