With the menace of the coronavirus outbreak, many organizations has closed their offices and have taken the choice of working from home. You really need to learn how to set up a Zoom meeting for someone else without much hitches and troubles doing that.
The amazing thing here is that with the help of Zoom you can actually host a conference with your coworkers. Meanwhile, Zoom offers multiple methods to join a meeting. A host has control over the options for their scheduled meetings except for settings that an administrator has locked for all users in the account or for all members of a specific group.
Read Also; Top Best Free Video Conferencing Apps 2020
How to Set up a Zoom Meeting
1. The first thing you need to do is Sign In, visit zoom official site
2. When you start Zoom, you’ll be offered a few different options. Select the orange “New Meeting” icon to start a new meeting
3. A new window will appear, presenting various methods for inviting people to the call. You’ll be in the “Contacts” tab by default.
4. If you already have a list of contacts, you can simply select the person you want to contact and then click the “Invite” bottom in the bottom-right corner of the window.
5. Alternatively, you can select the “Email” tab and choose an email service to send the invitation.
6. When you select the service you’d like to use, an email will appear with the different methods for the user to join your meeting. Enter the recipients in the “To” address bar and then select the “Send” button.
7. Finally, if you want to invite someone via Slack or some other communication app, you can (1) copy the video conference invitation URL, or (2) copy the invitation email to your clipboard and share it with them directly.
8. All that’s left to do is wait for the recipients of the invitation to join the call.
9. Once you’re ready to end the conference call, you can do so by selecting the “End Meeting” button in the bottom-right corner of the window.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”