How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail-As u already know, Gmail allows you to archive your old email messages. However, archived messages are removed from your Inbox, but these messages are still stored in your Gmail account and can be retrieved in a few simple steps below. In this article is a carefully articulated step by step guide on how to view archived messages in Gmail.
Here is How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail
1. Open Gmail. It’s the red “M” on a white background that looks like an envelope.
2. In the navigation panel, select “More” to display additional options.
3. Select “All Mail”, this option is toward the bottom of the screen at the drop-down menu at the left-hand side.
4. Look for archived mail and Select the archived emails you want to return to the Inbox.
5. select Move to Inbox, in the main toolbar above the emails, and a confirmation prompt appears that verifies the emails have been moved to the Inbox.
How to Avoid Accidental Email Archiving
To avoid accidentally archiving your emails, you may have to take the following steps below;
- On a smartphone or tablet, take your time when scrolling through messages and don’t make any sudden swiping motions from right to left.
- The archive swipe motion can be changed in the app settings. Go to General settings > Swipe actions.
- Look out for any confirmation messages stating that a conversation has been archived. This message is usually paired with an Undo button that you can use if necessary.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on how to Find Archived Emails in Gmail, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”