Do you wish to learn how to delete ZDNet account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, ZDNet is a popular online media publication company that provides news related to technology and business on their portal.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your ZDNet account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the ZDNet account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete ZDNet Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your account through Website
1. First go to the ZDnet website and sign-in to your account.
2. After you, sign-in to your account follow the URL “https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=zdnet.com”.
3. Once you go through the above-mentioned URL you will be redirected to the FAQ page. There, you have to click on the link SUBMIT A QUESTION given at the right-hand side menu section.
4. Once you click on the button you will be forward to a form page which you have to fill as mentioned in the next step onward.
5. Type your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
6. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
7. On Description type your honest reason to delete the account.
8. On Category Choose ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION.
9. ON Subcategory choose REGISTRATION & PROFILE and then click on the button, SUBMIT. Within 72 hours you will receive a confirmation message from the ZDnet website about your account removal.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.