Do you wish to learn how to delete Zappos account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Zappos is an online eCommerce website that is offering products related to Shoes, handbags, eyewear, accessories, and clothing.
Zappos is an online ecommerce website that is founded by Nick Swinmurn in 1999 and it is one of the best online website that are selling clothing related to Shoes, Handbags and Eyewear. The company has generated the revenue of upto 1 billion dollar in 2009 and currently it has more than 1500 employee.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Zappos among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Zappos account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Zappos interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Zappos Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Live Chat
1. Go to the following zappos.com website and sign-in to your account.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the CUSTOMER SERVICE Section.
3. On Customer, Service Section click on CONTACT INFO Page.
4. On Contact Information Page Scroll Down To Section CONNECT WITH LIVE CHAT and click on link GO AHEAD – START CONVERSATION.
5. A new page will so you can chat with the customer service representative told him about you want to delete your account and reason for deleting.
Delete Your Account By Sending Emai
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account, type your username, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM