Are you searching for how to delete Xbox account on app? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
The Xbox app helps bring together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Additionally, it helps you stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store.
Meanwhile, with your gaming life is all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to delete the account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account you lose saved OneDrive files, Xbox Live data and GamerTag, Skype ID and contacts, NuGet.org account, Outlook.com, Hotmail, and email accounts and other information associated with it, and also hint you on some of the mind-blowing features.
Xbox App features
- Share game captures with friends and across social networks
- Join xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
- Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
- Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
- See what friends are up to on xbox Live
- Post updates and game clips to Activity Feed
- Watch and interact with game content
- Buy games from the store
How to Delete Xbox Account on App
If you are sure and your mind is made up that you want to delete your account, then follow the steps bellow to to perform the action 2 minutes
- First visit the official website
- Go to Close your account.
- Select Sign in with your Microsoft account. If you’re having trouble signing in to the account you want to close, when you can’t sign in to your Microsoft account for help fixing the problem.
- Check that the page shows the correct Microsoft account, and then select Next.
- Read the list, and select the checkboxes to acknowledge you’ve read each item.
- In the Select a reason drop-down list, choose the reason you’re closing the account.
- Select Mark account for closure.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”