Do you wish to learn how to delete Wish account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Wish is an online e-commerce website that show product on its website based on users wish list. The website lets its users create and edit account information, browse or search through a list of products, purchase the product online by using various payment options, and give reviews related to the products.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Wish account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your RealReal account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Wish account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Wish Account
Therefore, below are THREE simple METHODS to delete your account
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account, type your username, and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. A sample of how to compose your email.
How To Delete Wish Account On Mobile (Facebook)
1. Open Facebook on your phone or tablet. If you sign in to Wish.com with your Facebook account, you’ll need to 2. cancel your account in the Facebook app
3. Click the menu at the top of the screen on an Android, and the bottom on an iPhone or iPad.
4. Click Settings.
5. Click Apps.
6. Click Logged in with Facebook.
7. Click on Wish.
8. Click Remove app. A confirmation message will appear.
9. Confirm the deletion. Note: Your Wish account will be deleted within 24 hours.
Deleting an Account Connected to Facebook (PC or Mac)
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com. If you’re not already signed in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the down-arrow. It’s at the top-right corner of Facebook. A menu will expand.
3. Click Settings. It’s toward the bottom of the menu.
4. Click Apps and Websites. It’s near the bottom of the left column
5. Check the box next to Wish.
6. Click Remove. A confirmation message will appear.
7. Click Remove. Note: Your Wish account will be deleted within 24 hours.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM