Do you wish to learn how to delete Whisper account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Whisper is a proprietary iOS and Android mobile app available without charge. Also, It is a form of anonymous social media, allowing users to post and share photo and video messages anonymously, although this claim has been challenged with privacy concerns over Whisper’s handling of user data.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Whisper account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Whisper Account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Whisper account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How to Delete Whisper Account
Therefore, there are two best methods to delete your account successfully;
First Method: Delete Your Account through App
1. Open your whisper and click on ME button which is given at the bottom right side of the page.
2. Once you click on ME button it will take you to SETTINGS page.
3. On settings page scroll down to section SUPPORT and click on link EMAIL SUPPORT.
4. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
5. On Message, box type your honest reason to delete your account and click on button SEND. Now, wait for the company to send you a mail about your account deletion it may take some days so keep an eye on your mail.
Second Method: Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
4. ]Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM