Do you wish to learn how to delete Weebly account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Weebly is an online web hosting and building service provider that lets its users create their own website using drag and drop features given on the website. The website lets its users create and edit account information, create websites or e-commerce stores, choosing a theme for your website, customize your website using easy drag-drop feature and publish your website on the internet.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Weebly account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Weebly account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Weebly Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your account through the Website.
1. Go to the following URL“https://www.weebly.com”
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click on ACCOUNT which is given in the main menu link right below the logo.
4. Click on the link CLICK HERE to delete your Weebly account.
5. Now a pop-up message will appear asking for your reason to delete your account.
6. Write your honest reason to delete your account.
7. Click on DELETE ACCOUNT.
8.Now you will be logged out of your account indicating that your account has been deleted.
Delete Your Account By sending email
1 . Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM