Do you wish to learn how to delete Webull account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Webull is an Online Trading Portal that lets its registered users to invest in forex, cryptocurrencies, and stocks. Webull portal was founded by Wang Anquan in 2017, and currently, it is one of the best online portals for stock trading that can be accessed worldwide. As per the source, more than 5 million users are registered with the portal.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Webull account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Webull account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Webull Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account Through App
1. Open Webull App and Tap on the Menu icon given at the bottom right side of the app.
2. On the menu options tap on the Avatar Icon.
3. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the link DELETE ACCOUNT.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.