Do you wish to learn how to delete Washington Post Account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Washington Post is a Popular American Newspaper that offers its readers to get updated with the latest news via its online portal. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of the news posted by various journalists, allow users to read and share the news and subscribe to the services to support journalism.
There are various reasons why you may wish toWashington Post among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Washington Post account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Washington Post account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Washington Post Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your Account through Website Form
- Browse the URL in Quotes “https://subscribe.washingtonpost.com/profile/#!/profile/help” and sign-in to your account.
- Once you’ve sign-in into your account you will be redirected to the help page.
- Under the section, Contact Info click on the link SEND US A MESSAGE.
- On the Contact Us Drop, Down section choose DATA PRIVACY.
- On Manage my Data with The Washington Post Choose Option REMOVE PERSONAL DATA.
6.On Subject type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- On Description, box type your honest reason regarding deleting your account and then click on the button SUBMIT.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address help@Washington Post
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY Washington Post1 ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM