Do you wish to learn how to delete Virgin Pulse account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, The free Virgin Pulse app lets you access your company’s wellbeing program. Get all the core features at your fingertips for on-the-go healthy living:
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Virgin Pulse account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Virgin Pulse account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Virgin Pulse Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
How To cancel Virgin Pulse subscription on PayPal
1. First log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com .
2. Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
3. Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
4. You’ll be shown a series of merchants’ agreement you’ve transacted before. Click on “Virgin Pulse” to cancel.
5. You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Virgin Pulse.
6. Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.