Do you wish to learn how to delete UAN account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your UAN account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the UAN account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete UAN Account
Below are TWO simple methods to delete your account successfully;
1. In case you have two UANs, the issue must be reported to the EPFO or the new employer.
2. An email must be sent to email@example.com. The old and the new UAN must be mentioned in the email.
3. A verification will be conducted by the EPFO to resolve the issue.
4. Once the verification is completed, the old UAN will be deactivated.
5. A claim must be submitted now so that the EPF amount can be transferred to the new account.
1. EPFO members must request for the transfer of EPF amount from the old UAN to the new one.
2. The EPFO system automatically identifies the duplicate UAN when there is a request for the transfer of EPF.
3. The identification of the duplicate UAN will take place in intervals.
4. Once the identification is complete, the old UAN from where the funds are being transferred from will be deactivated.
5. Once the UAN is automatically deactivated, the old EPF account will be linked to the new UAN.
6. The EPFO member will receive an SMS that notifies the deactivation status of the old UAN.
7. In case the new UAN has not been activated by the employee, he/she will receive a request to activate the new UAN.
8. In case the employee has to receive any EPF arrears from his/her old employer, the new UAN will be auto-populated in the ECR. Once this is completed, the EPF arrears will be added to the EPF account that is linked with the new UAN.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.