Do you wish to learn how to delete Truthfinder account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, TruthFinder is a background check and public records website. It was founded in 2003. The current Chief Executive Officer is Steven Grey. The CFO is Joey Rocco. TruthFinder is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has been so since the summer of 2018. The headquarters are located in San Diego, CA.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Truthfinder account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Truthfinder account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Truthfinder Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
1. Call 1-800-699-8081
2. Inform the representative that you’d like to cancel
3. Help the representative locate your account by providing the info they ask for
4. Request for a receipt, email, or confirmation number
5. If you’re unsure, ask if you’re going to be charged again
6. It’s important to keep the info about your cancellation, just in case!
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Goto https://www.truthfinder.com
2. Log in to your account using your email and password
4. Scroll down to locate “Cancel Account”
5. Click on “Cancel Account”
6. Enter your information where requested and be careful to read over everything to make sure you understand
7. Keep your confirmation number or email as proof that you cancelled your account
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.