Do you wish to learn how to delete Trend Micro Account account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Trend Micro Inc. is an American-Japanese multinational cyber security software company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan and Irving, Texas, United States, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your HQ Trivia Account account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Trend Microaccount interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Trend Micro Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to Administration > Account Management > User Accounts.
2. The User Accounts screen appears.
3. Select the check box for the account to delete.
4. Click Delete.
How to uninstall Trend Micro Security for Windows
1. On your keyboard, press Windows. …
2. Type supporttool.exe, then click OK. …
3. When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
4. Select the (C) Uninstall tab.
5. Click ! and Copy your serial number.
6. Put a check on I copied my serial number, then click Uninstall.
7. Click Yes when asked to restart your computer.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.