In this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete Tastebuds Account account. All you have to do is to carefully go read-through the article to ensure you delete your account successfully.
However, Tastebuds is an online dating website that match users profile with other existing members based on their music preferences. The website let its users create and edit their account information, upload pictures, check the persons on their dashboard who have same music preference, search member by location, send and receive messages and get support on the website forum.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Tastebuds account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Tastebuds account interesting and wish to delete it, follow these guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Tastebuds Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://tastebuds.fm/”
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click on your PROFILE PICTURE which is given at the top right side of the page.
4. Now a drop-down menu section will appear.
5. Click on SETTINGS.
6. Click on ACCOUNT
7. On the bottom of the account page, click on DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
8. Now click on “OR CONTINUE TO PERMANENTLY DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT”.
9. Meanwhile, on the section, “ANY LAST WORDS” write your honest reason to delete your account.
10. Type your password.
11. Finally, click on PERMANENTLY DELETE YOUR TASTEBUDS ACCOUNT.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.