Do you wish to learn how to delete Splitwise account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Splitwise is a Providence, RI-based company that makes it easy to split bills with friends and family. We organize all your shared expenses and IOUs in one place, so that everyone can see who they owe. Whether you are sharing a ski vacation, splitting rent with roommates, or paying someone back for lunch, Splitwise makes life easier. We store your data in the cloud so that you can access it anywhere: on iPhone, Android, or on your computer.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Splitwise account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Splitwise Account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Splitwise Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Login at Splitwise.com
2. Go to your account settings page
3. Click on “Delete your account” under “Advanced features”. You have to scroll down a bit.
How To Remove People From Splitwise
1. From their website:
2. Click on the friend you’d like to delete in the left-hand sidebar
3. Then click the gear/settings icon at the top of the right-hand sidebar.
4. Now you should see an option to “Edit friend settings” or “Remove this friend”
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.