Do you wish to learn how to delete QuadPay account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, QuadPay is an Online Payment Portal that let its registered users to purchase products from popular online portals in 4 Split Installments. The online website provides an option to create or edit account information, browse through the list of e-commerce portals, visit in-store or other online stores through links, and purchase the product by selecting QuadPay as your payment method.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete QuadPay among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your QuadPay account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the QuadPay account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete QuadPay Account
Below are 2 simple steps to delete your account successfully;
1. Browse the URL in Quotes “https://help.quadpay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000361691”.
2. You will be taken to the Submit a Request page where you have to fill up a form.
3. Type your registered name, email address, and phone number.
4. In Category select the option “I WOULD LIKE HELP MANAGING MY ACCOUNT”.
5. In “Are you a Shopper or Merchant” Select your account option whether you’re a merchant, shopper, or just created an account.
6. In Quadpay Order Number type N/A.
7. In Subject “Type Request to Delete My QuadPay Account”.
8. In the Description box type your honest reason to delete your account and click on the button SUBMIT. Now, wait for at least 7 days to get a response regarding your request.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM