Are you searching for how to delete Positive Match account, I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it. Positive Match is a unique online dating & relationship app for people living with herpes, HSV, HPV, HIV or other STDs. I hereby, assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, not minding all these amazing and mindblowing features you may still want to delete the Hola account due to some reasons like fraud, presence of fake profiles, the limited number of genuine and active members, cyberbullying, unseriousness of the users, security reasons.
Additionally, nowadays people take advantage of of the online dating to apps to perpetrate crimes.they are a lot of scammers, gold diggers, killers out there on the internet looking for whom to victimize, also some on ridicule your appearance, personality, profession and race, most of them if going as long as using your pictures on various social media and websites without seeking for the proper consent of the owners.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to delete the account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account you lose matches, messages, and information associated with it, and also hint you on some of the mind-blowing features.
Here some amazing features of Positive Match
1. The best online dating service for herpes or other STDs singles
2. All profile checked by AI tech and manually to block bots and scammers
3. You can set your type of STD at registration, also you can check other user’s type of STD
4. Send likes or winks to make the first move easily
5. Set your search criteria and search people by distance, body type, height, ethnicity, occupation and more
6. Send a message to someone you like directly
How to delete Positive Match account -Deactivate Positive Match account
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@PositiveMatch.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”