Do you wish to learn how to delete Pluralsight account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Pluralsight is an popular online education portal that provide tech training video tutorials to its members at monthly subscription fees. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, browse through list of online course, play course video and get recommend related to the course that fit best for you.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Pluralsight among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Pluralsight account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Pluralsight account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Pluralsight Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete your account through Website
1. First go to through the following url “https://app.pluralsight.com/id/subscription” and sign-in to your account.
2. Once you sign-in to your account you will be redirected to Subscription page here click on Manage Your Subscription.
3. Now click on Cancel and the conform it to cancel your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM