Do you wish to learn how to delete PCH account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, PCH is an online american marketing company that let promotes subscription based items or magazines through games and contests. The website lets its users to create and edit account information, play games or contests, earn prizes through competition and promote products.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your PCH account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the PCH account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete PCH Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. “Go to the url “http://www.pch.com/” and sign-in to your account.
2. Now scroll down to bottom of the page and click on Customer Services.
3. On Customer Services page scroll down to bottom and click on link CONTACT US.
4. On Contact Us page scroll down to section email us and click on For PCH.com click here.
5. Now you will redirected to form page here you need to fill out form details line name, email address, city and address.
6. On Reason for contacting us choose ACCOUNT UPDATE – Remove From Mail and Email List/
7. After finish form detail click on CONTINUE button then a pop up window will appear click on Finish Submitting Questions.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.