Do you wish to learn how to delete Patricia account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Patricia is a technology-driven alternative payments platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, gift cards and perfect money. Our HQ is in Lagos. Nigeria.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Patricia account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Tastebuds account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Patricia Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
How to Cancel Patricia Subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, open the settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- (Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
- Next, tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Next, tap on Patricia (subscription) you want to review.
- Now, Tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Patricia, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
Delete Patricia from Android
- First open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
- After doing these, go to “My Apps and Games” option, then go to the “Installed” option.
- You’ll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
- Now choose Patricia, then click on “uninstall”.
- Also you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.