Do you wish to learn how to delete OpenTable account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, OpenTable is an online restaurant-reservation service company founded by Chuck Templeton on 2 July 1998 and is based in San Francisco, California. In 1998, the website began operations offering reservations at a limited selection of restaurants in San Francisco.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your OpenTable account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the OpenTable account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete OpenTable Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the URL “https://www.opentable.com”.
2. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on CONTACT US.
3. On the Contact Us page click on the icon ASK OPEN TABLE SUPPORT which is given on the left side of the page.
4. Now a pop-up window will appear. Enter your Name and Email Address.
5. On Category Choose My Account and Reservation.
6. On the Question Text, Type your reasons for deleting your account and click on the button SUBMIT.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.