Do you wish to learn how to delete Oovoo account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Oovoo is an online social networking app that lets its users to communicate with each other through messages, video and audio. The app lets its users to create and edit account information, upload pictures, add members to your profile, send and receive instant messages, share files and your desktop screen and high quality video chat with friends.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Oovoo account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Oovoo account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Oovoo account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete OoVoo Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following url “http://www.oovoo.com/” and sign-in to your account.
2. Once you sign in to your account scroll down to bottom of the page and click on SUPPORT link.
3. On How can we help section click on option SUPPORT REQUEST TICKET.
4. Now it will take you to Submit A Request Page Here enter your email address.
5. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
6. On Message, box type your honest reason to delete your account and then fill out the entire form and click on SUBMIT button.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM