Do you wish to learn how to delete Norton account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Norton is one of the leading security software that secure users laptop or desktop from malicious activity. The website lets its users create and edit account information, download free trials of the software, check articles related to the security, upgrade to premium membership via paying for the software and ask anything related to the software on community.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Norton account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Norton account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Norton Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1, Go to the following URL “https://support.norton.com/sp/en/in/home/current/contact”
2. Click on LIVE CHAT
3. Immediately, you will be taken to the Support Page, where you will have to fill and submit a form.
4. Enter your Name.
5. Enter your email address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. And also enter your phone number.
7. Now, select “OTHERS” from the category.
8. On the Describe Your Issue section, write your honest reason to delete your account.
9. Now, click on SAVE & CONTINUE
10. And finally, click on CHAT NOW, to connect with the Customer Service Representative.
11. Immediately, a pop-up window will appear.
12. Now, once you are connected with the Customer Service Representative, tell him/her to delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.