Do you wish to learn how to delete National Geographic Account account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, National Geographic is an online web portal that releases stories and photos based on Nature. The website lets its users create and edit account information, check the latest stories and photos, watch video clips and purchase items from their online store.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your National Geographic Account account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the National Geographic Account account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete National Geographic Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://help.nationalgeographic.com/s/dataprivacyform”.
2. Immediately, you will be taken to the EMail Us Page, where you will have to fill out a form.
3. Enter your First Name
4. Enter your Last Name
5. Now, enter your email address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. Select the country you reside in.
7. Tick the reCAPTCHA, indicating that you are not a robot
8. Finally click on the submit query, to commence your account deletion processes.
9. Meanwhile, it may take like 48 hours for the company to send you a guideline on how to delete your account from their database.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1.Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2.Now compose an email and enter the email address NGPLegalAffairs@natgeo.com
3.On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4.Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.