Do you wish to learn how to delete Munchery account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Munchery is an online meal delivery service. It was founded in 2010 by Tri Tran and Conrad Chu. The company is based in San Francisco, CA. The Chief Executive Officer of the company is James Beriker. The company is privately owned and worth over $300 million.
There’re various reasons why you may wish to delete the Munchery among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Munchery account.
If it’s a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Munchery interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Munchery Account
Below are THREE simple METHODS to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Cancel your Munchery Account through Website
1. Go to your internet browser visit https://munchery.com/
2. You’ll need to login with email address and password
3. Click on “My Account” on the next page
4. Click on “Account settings”
5.By scrolling down, find “Services”
6. Click on “Manage Membership” under “Services”
7. Click on “Cancel Membership” on the next page
Delete your Account Through Phone (Live Agent)
1. Contact the business at 888-458-5376
2. Explain to the representative that you want to cancel your account
3. Provide the agent with your account details
4. Request for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
5. Ask the representative if you will be charged again
6. Retain the confirmation information you’re given.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM