Are you searching for how to delete Moto Camera 2 account, I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
The Moto Camera 2 app integrated into Moto phones has been updated with a new UI layout, further integration with Google Photos, and Google Lens integration.
Recently, we have received several emails from the users of this Moto Camera 2 App requesting for a tutorial on how to delete or cancel their Moto Camera 2 account.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to delete the account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account you will lose all the information associated with it, and also let’s remind you on some of the mind-blowing features.
Moto Camera 2 Features
- Never miss a moment with Quick Capture: launch the camera with a simple twist of your wrist, then twist again to switch cameras.
- Moto’s smart cameras automatically adjust for light and motion for crystal clear results.
- Fully integrated with Google Photos. Select the thumbnail for sharing, editing, and backup.
- Get the perfect moment with Best Short
- Live filters for special effects on your photos
How To Delete Moto Camera 2
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@Moto Camera.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
How to Use the Moto Camera App Text Scanner
However, if you want to copy a document, the Motorola Camera app also works as a scanner:
- Open the Photo and Video Modes menu.
- Click on Text Scanner.
- Line up the document in the square, then Tap the big scanner icon at the bottom of the screen. The scanner will try to recognize the text.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”