Do you wish to learn how to delete Moneybox account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it
However, Moneybox is FCA authorized and covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). So if it were to go bust, your investment would be protected up to £50,000. However, this does not protect your money if investments fall in value. With the platform, you can choose from our range of accounts, including a Stocks & Shares ISA, our market-leading Cash Lifetime ISA, Savings Accounts, Personal Pension, GIA and JISA. Save and invest your spare change: Round up your everyday purchases to the nearest pound.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Moneybox account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Moneybox account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Moneybox Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through The Website
1. Open the Moneybox app on your mobile and log into your account.
2. Click on ‘Settings’
3. Click on your email address.
4. Click on ‘Delete account’
5. And finally, follow the on-screen instructions to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.