Do you wish to learn how to delete MetroPCS account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Metro by T-Mobile is an American prepaid wireless service provider and brand owned by T-Mobile US. It previously operated the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code-division multiple access. So PCS refers to the industry term, Personal Communications Service. Its service was first launched in 2002. Similarly, as of February 2005, MetroPCS had about 1.5 million subscribers in the country.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your MetroPCS
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the MetroPCS account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete MetroPCS Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@MetroPCS.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your account Through Website
1. Call 1-888-863-8768 from your MetroPCS sim card.
2. Provide the agent with your personal information where applicable.
3. Provide a reason for canceling.
4. Confirm cancellation.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM