Do you wish to learn how to delete Meritnation account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Meritnation is an online education portal that provides school student a platform where they can learn or download study resource like a textbook, get online tuition and watch videos. The website lets its users create and edit account information, search for any class study resources, watch the video to learn syllabus, get online tuition to learn faster and give the online tests to improve knowledge skills.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Meritnation account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Meritnation account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Meritnation Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By sending email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your account Through The Website:
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.meritnation.com/”
2. On the bottom right section of the page, click on LIVE CHAT.
3. Immediately, a form will be pop-up.
4. Enter your name.
5. Enter your email address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
6. And also enter your phone number.
7. Now, on the Message Box, write “Request To Delete My Account”.
8. Click on SEND.
9. Now, wait for shortly for the Company’s Customer Support Representative to connect with you.
10. Finally, tell the Customer Support Representative to delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM