Do you wish to learn how to delete Mega account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Mega is an cloud storage and hosting website that lets its users to store or save files on their server and share the download link with your friend circle.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Mega account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Mega account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Mega Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following url “https://mega.nz/” and sign-in to your account.
2. Once you sign-in to your account click on MENU button which is given at top right section then a drop down menu will appear.
3. On that drop down menu click on MY ACCOUNT link.
4. On My Account Page click on CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT button which is given right next to profile pic.
5. Once you click on that link a message has been pop-up regarding the confirmation that you want to close your account click on YES.
6. Now a mail has been sent to your email-address so open your email-address and click on the mail received from mega.nz.
7. On that mail click on button I WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT then enter your password and click on CLOSE ACCOUNT button to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A Template on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.