Do you wish to learn how to delete Kickstarter account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Kickstarter is an online crowd-funding website that lets its users create a campaign or invest in the campaign. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, create a campaign, browse through the list of campaigns or projects and invest your money in that project.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Kickstarter account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Jimdo account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Kickstarter Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go through the following URL “https://www.kickstarter.com/”
2. Login to your account.
3. Click on the ME button which is located at the top right section of the page.
4. Immediately, a drop-down menu will appear.
5. Now, click on ACCOUNT.
6. Locate the Delete Account section, at the right side of the page under the Facebook login settings.
7. Now, click on Delete My Kickstarter Account.
8. Enter your password.
9. Click on DELETE ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY, to permanently delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM