Do you wish to learn how to delete JustGiving account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, JustGiving is an Online Fundraising Platform that allows worldwide donors to donate in the listed charities.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your JustGiving account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the JustGiving account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete JustGiving Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Browse the URL in Quotes “https://help.justgiving.com/hc/en-us/requests/new”. On the website, click on the link “I have a query about my charity fundraising page or account”.
2. In the webform type your registered email address and name.
3. Step 3 takes you to the Subject Section. In the Subject Section, Type “Request To Delete My Account”.
4. In the message textbox type your honest reason to delete your account.
5. Choose your country information from the drop-down list. Thereafter, tap on the button, “Submit to send the form” and wait for the company to respond to your mail.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.