Do you wish to learn how to delete JobCase account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, JobCase is an online job search engine and community portal that let its users search apply for job and ask help related to any job topic on the community forum. The website let its users to create and edit account information, upload their CV on the website, search through the list of jobs, apply for the job online and get help related to any topic or company on the community forum.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your JobCase account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the JobCase account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete JobCase Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.jobcase.com/contact”.
2. Scroll down to form section and fill out the required details such as your name and email address.
3. Now on the Reason for Contacting Us section, select OTHERS.
4. While on the Message box, write your reason to delete your account.
5. Finally, click on the SEND MESSAGE button
6. Meanwhile, the company will reply to your email, within 2 working days, regarding your account deletion.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.