Do you wish to learn how to delete Jackpot City account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Jackpot City is an online gaming portal that offers variety of casino games to its users and give them chance to win real money.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Jackpot City account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Jackpot City account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Jackpot City Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go the following website “https://www.jackpotcitycasino.com/”.
2. On top right side of the page click on button HELP.
3. Once you click on button a pop-up customer support window will be appeared on that form click on button CHAT TO US.
4. After clicking on Chat to Us button a new window will be appeared here type your first last name and email address then click on button SUBMIT.
5. Once you click on SUBMIT button a LIVE CHAT window will be appeared and a customer service agent will connect type your reason in the chat-box that you want to delete your account.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.