Do you wish to learn how to delete Indeed account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Indeed is one of the best and leading online classified portal that lets its users search for jobs and apply for the job post. The website lets its users create and edit account information, upload pictures, search and post jobs in their portal, send your resume to the company by clicking on the apply button.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Indeed account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Indeed account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Indeed Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “http://www.indeed.com/support”
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Immediately, you will be taken to the SUPPORT page.
4. In the section, “MY ACCOUNT” click on CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.
5. Now, you will be required to submit a request to delete your account.
6. ” Click on SUBMIT A REQUEST.
7. In the section “What Best Describe You” select “Job Seeker or Employer” based on your type of account.
8. And on the section, “What Do You Need Help With” select MY ACCOUNT.
9. Now, in the “Text Box” write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” with your honest reason for doing that.
10. Click on Continue
11. Now, click on SEND US A MESSAGE without necessarily click on any of the questions that will appear.
12. Write in the Message box that you want to delete your account.
13. Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS that is linked to the account, you want to delete.
14. Finally, click on SEND MESSAGE to initiate your account deletion process.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.