Do you wish to learn how to delete Honeyminer account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, the Honeyminer platform allows users to participate in a dynamic mining pool by running the app when the computer’s graphics processing unit (GPU) isn’t in use processing images or videos. The pool focuses on mining cryptos like ethereum, ethereum classic, zcash, monero and other GPU-friendly currencies.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Honeyminer account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Honeyminer account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Honeyminer Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to the following URL “https://honeyminer.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new“
2. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
3. Select the operating System are you using to access their service.
4. Now, leave every other options and head down to the “Description” text field. There you are required to type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT, and also, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion. You are also required to enter your basic account information to enable them successfully delete your account.
5. And finally, scroll down and click on Submit to send your account deletion request.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.