Do you wish to learn how to delete HER account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, HER is a mobile app to help lesbian, gay, bisexual, bicurious and queer women meet each other.
The platform is divided into three areas:
- Meet, where you see and like other users’
- Chat, where you message users’ that have liked you back
- Feed, where you can read our blog on everything-LGBT, what users are saying find out what queer events are happening in your area
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your HER account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the HER account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete HER Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. To delete your account, go on the ‘Me’ on the bottom menu
2. Select the Settings icon in the top left hand corner.
3. You then tap on “Support” > “Close Account”.
Note: Your account won’t be displayed anymore or be able to be accessed by any users.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.