Do you wish to learn how to delete Feedly account ? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Feedly is an feed reader website that lets its users to see latest content and video posted by the admin or editor on their website. The website let’s its users to create or edit account information, search blog or website for content curation and add the website for rss feed.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Feedly among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Feedly account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Feedly account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Feedly Account
Below are 2 simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. Go to the following url “https://feedly.com” and log-in to your account.
2. Once you login to your account then click on click on your PROFILE PIC which is given at bottom left section.
3. Once you click on your pic then you will be redirected to ORGANIZE Page.
4. On Bottom Right of Organize page click on link ERASE ACCOUNT.
5. On Erase Account page scroll down to bottom and click on button “ERASE MY ACCOUNT AND ALL MY DATA to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address @Feedly.com
3. I n the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM