Do you wish to learn how to delete Deezer account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Deezer is a music streaming website that lets its users listen to sounds tracks for various albums and companies. The website lets its users create or edit account information, listen to music albums and songs, check your friends who have to install this app and add music to playlist and share it with their friends or family.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete Deezer among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Deezer account
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Deezer account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Deezer Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Click on your profile picture Profile_Icon_Edited.png
2. Select Account Settings
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select . Delete my account
4. Enter your Deezer password and click on Delete my account
5. You will receive a final validation email
6. And finally, Click on the link to delete your account
Delete Your Account by Sending Mail
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address @Easyjet.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe
all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM