Do you wish to learn how to delete Citysocializer account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Citysocializer is a Social networking website that lets its registered users to update or add or edit profile information, upload pictures, update any event nearby our location and give invitation to join to the party.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Citysocializer account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Citysocializer account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Citysocializer Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Go to Citysocializer Website and login with your account.
2. Now click on your profile pic given at top right section a pop down menu appear then click on Settings.
3. On settings page click on My Account given at right section.
4. Scroll down to bottom of the my account page then click on “Close My .Account”.
6. Now type your reason for deleting account and then click on Close My 7.Account Button to delete your account.
8. Now uninstall citysocializer app from your device to permanently delete your account.
You can also delete your account By Seending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of KEEPSWIKI.COM.