Are you searching for how to delete Chime account, I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it. The Chime mobile banking app, allows you to stay in control of your money. Track your spending, link your other bank accounts, and save money.
Recently, we have received several emails from the users of this chime mobile banking App requesting for a tutorial on how to delete or cancel their chime account.
Meanwhile, before we continue on the guide on how to delete the account, let us still remind you that when you delete the account you lose matches, messages, and information associated with it, and also hint you on some of the mind-blowing features.
Features of Chime account
- No hidden fees: no monthly fees, no overdraft fees, no foreign
- No transaction fees, no minimum balance requirements
- Over 38,000 fee-free ATMs with Moneypass and Visa Plus Alliance
- Real-time transaction notifications
- Daily balance alerts
- Block your card instantly in-app
- Grow your savings automatically with our Savings Account
- Send money instantly with Pay Friends to other Chime members.
How to Delete Chime Account
1. Go to your email account that is registered with the account.
2. Then compose an email and enter the email address support@Chime.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO REMOVE MY INFORMATION AND CANCEL ACCOUNT”
4. Now write an email regarding changing your account information, with the honest reason for deleting your account and click on the send button.
Steps on How to switch banks
Step 1: Open Your Account: Download the app and sign up. Once approved, we’ll send you your Chime card within two weeks!
Step 2: Fund Your Account: Set up a direct deposit with your employer or payer to have funds deposited to your Chime account every payday. You can also connect other bank accounts and transfer funds from your existing bank account.
Step 3: Update Bill Payments: Activate your card when it arrives, add it to Apple Pay, and set up recurring bill payments with your Chime card number or with your Chime Spending Account and routing numbers.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”