Do you wish to learn how to delete Chegg account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, Chegg is an online education portal that lets its users give textbooks on rent and find tutors for them online. The website lets its user create or edit accounts, upload pictures, hire tutors online and take textbooks on rent.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete the Chegg account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your Chegg account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the Chegg account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Chegg Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
How To Cancel Your Account By Email
Note: You can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your email account that is registered with the 2. application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Cancel your Account through their Website
1. Follow these steps below:
2. Go to the following URL “https://www.chegg.com/tutors/support/”.
3. Immediately, you will be taken to the SUPPORT CENTER Page.
4. Click on SUBMIT A REQUEST which is located at the top-right section of the page.
5. Now, locate the EMAIL US section, on the down-section.
6. Enter your Name.
7. Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS that is linked to the account you want to delete.
8. Select your ACCOUNT TYPE.
9. In the SUBJECT section, select ACCOUNT DELETION.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM