Do you wish to learn how to delete CenturyLink account? I want to assure you that you have finally found what you have been looking for, as we have carefully provided you with a guide on how to delete it.
However, CenturyLink is a global technology company that was founded in 1930 and is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana. CenturyLink provides communications, network services, cloud solutions, and managed services to its customers worldwide.
Services provided by CenturyLink include local and long-distance voice calling, broadband internet, internet hosting including both managed and cloud hosting services, VoIP services, data integration, information technology support services, and various other related ancillary services.
There’re various reasons why you may wish to delete the CenturyLink among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your CenturyLink account.
If it’s a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the CenturyLink interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to close your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How to Delete CenturyLink account
Below are simple METHODS to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@CenturyLink.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any. A sample of how to compose your email.
Delete Your Account Through Website (Live Agent)
- Contact the business at 800-201-4099
- Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account
- Provide the agent with your account info
- Ask for a verbal confirmation code or email as proof of your cancellation
- Retain the confirmation information you’re given
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system or transmitted in any form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent KEEPSWIKI.COM